Senior .Net Developer
Candidate or their vendor is required to report onsite at the start and the end of the contract to inventory and confirm the condition of Commonwealth issued equipment. Conservation & Environmental Delivery Center will not send or accept equipment through the mail.
All positions will have a 37.5-hour work week. Overtime is not permitted without prior permission from the Delivery Center Chief Information Officer, Tom Diecidue.
The DCNR is seeking an experienced Senior .Net Developer for Maintenance, support and Enhancing DCNR Applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• 8 + years of software Development Experience
• 3 + years of .Net Core Experience
• 3+ years of Web API’s
• Experience in creating SSRS Reports and SSIS packages
• Should be Good in core concepts and have hands on experience in building components, using services, UI components/directives, modules, dependency injection, routing, lazy loading etc.
• Design, develop, test, build software code to provide new functionality and extend existing code base.
• Experience of .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, C#
• Visual Studio 2017 or newer – 7 Years (combined)
• Experience with the Agile Scrum frameworks.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Delivering a complete front-end application.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Work in an agile team environment.
• Manage and complete assigned tasks in Azure DevOps.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
• Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines in Azure Devops
• Willing to get CJIS certification.
• Visual Studio .NET: 8 years
• .NET Core: 3 years
• ASP.NET WEB API: 3 years
• MVC: 3 years
• C#: 8 years
• SQL Server
• TSQL programming - 6 Years
• SSRS and SSIS packages – 3 years
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience 5 years
• Working with Web app frameworks (ASP.NET MVC)
• Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3 development)
• Knowledge of security code scans tools like Veracode or Appspider.
• Experience with version control tools (GIT, Azure Devops)