Client ID: AVEVA Group plc
Skill: Knowledge Dockers, Kubernetees, DockerDesktop
Knowledge Dockers, Kubernetees, DockerDesktop and minikube tools
Simulate local storage, ready storage, logging capabilities, PSR metrices, InSight provision tools
AD management, AKS, power shell knowledge
Automation – CI/CD pipeline
OS: Linux and Windows
Log and Monitoring Tools: Microsoft & Azure InSight, Monitor , integrating Whitesource and check-Marx
Scaling – troubleshooting skills
• Experienced in implementation of Azure Cloud services includes ARM templates, Azure virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto - Scaling.
• Implemented microservices, application development, and migration using Azure services such as Azure DevOps, Kubernetes Service (AKS), Container Registry, Cosmos DB, and Grafana, Azure pipelines, Monitor, RBAC, Kubernetes API to run workloads on EKS Clusters.
• Experienced in Azure Kubernetes service to produce production-grade Kubernetes that allow enterprises to reliably deploy and run containerized workloads across private and public clouds.
• Used ADO pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
• Experienced in automating ADO to build code based on YAML, Python, Shell, PowerShell, JSON, PHP and Perl triggered from GitHub to run web applications on build server for continuous delivery with less failover.
• Experienced in Azure CLI
• Experience in Deployed and optimized two tier Java, Angular, ASP.NET core web applications to Azure DevOps CI/CD to focus on development by using services such as Repos to commit codes, Test Plans to unit test, deploy App Service, Azure Application Insight collects health performance and usage data of the process, stored artifacts in blob storages.
• Experience Managed Azure Infrastructure Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses.
• Experience in AKS with Managed Identity
• Evaluated Kubernetes for Docker container orchestration. Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm and created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, templatize Kubernetes manifests, provide a set of configuration parameters to customize the deployment and Managed releases of Helm packages.
• Implemented Azure pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using AKS.
• Managed Azure Container Registry to store private Docker images, which are deployed and Azure pipelines to build, test, and deployments. Azure Monitor to collect metrics and logs. Configured Monitor to track performance and maintain security, and used Splunk tool to collect metrics, queries.
Log and Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Cloud watch, Prometheus and Grafana
Scripting: Bash/Shell, Perl, Python, power shell, YAML
Web Servers: HTTP, Nginx, Ingress, gRPC
Operating Systems: Linux UBUNTU, WINDOWS NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTA/7/8/10.
CI/CD Tools: ADO
This contractor must work onsite in Lake Forest, CA from day 1 of the assignment.