Senior .Net Developer
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Please share resumes to
pgo AT THE RATE OF Comtech-global DOT COM
Client requires the services of a .NET developer to act as consultant with the DOC Solutions Management group. This person will be responsible for both the design and development of complex technical solutions for a wide-range of business processes within the DOC. They must demonstrate their technical expertise and experience by having personally performed these activities during their past projects and engagements rather than just participating on a team that was responsible for these activities.
Client IT utilizes both waterfall and agile project methodologies. As such, experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies will be preferred.
The candidate should have all of the following requirements:
• Overall 6+ years of experience with 4+ years in application architecture using Microsoft technologies, Multi-Tier/Multi-Layer architecture, and Enterprise Application and Framework Development.
• Must have understanding and working experience of web development using Asp.NET Core, Entity Framework, and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture with WCF/Web API development.
• Proven hands-on technical and efficient design and development expertise working with emerging technologies in diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
• Understanding OO concepts and design patterns and how to apply them appropriately
• Understanding of Framework Development for cross cutting concerns.
• Advance understanding of Security Concepts for Application and Services, API security
• Advance concepts for web application performance tuning.
• Code Profiling and code performance tuning.
• Good understanding of TFS, build and deployment process.
• Good understanding of batch processing and batch scheduling.
• Using Microsoft SQL Server, including database design, programming and performance tuning concepts.
• Good understanding of Application Log Processing.
• Must understand Angular, TypeScript Integration with REST API.
• Experience with multiple project/process/development methodologies, but SCRUM/AGILE experience is required.
• Experience working with multiple team members (Team Lead, Business Analyst, Developer, DBA, System Architect, Project Manager).
• Determines time estimates, timeline for work, and provides status updates as requested.
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the team.
• Must be a self-starter and must be able to work independently.
• Well organized with great attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
• Demonstrate patience and humility with the ability to exercise constraint in stressful situations.