Role: Quality Assurance
Location: Columbus, OH
Please share resumes to
pgo AT THE RATE OF Comtech-global DOT COM
this position will require some work to be performed at the State Office Tower in downtown Columbus
Experience using automation tools is key.
What you will do…
- Work in primary environment and tools of C#, SQL, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Cucumber
- Collaborate with the business and project management team to understand requirements
- Work with development teams to define test strategies and design test cases and test scripts
- Use Microsoft Test manager 2012 (MTM) and Cucumber to develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts
- Perform both automated and manual testing, end-to-end functional testing and regression testing
- Perform backend validations in database
- Manage tracking of defects and fixes
- Supports regression testing of legacy applications
Completion of undergraduate core program in computer science or information systems; 36 mos. combined work experience in any combination of the following: assuring requirements are defined and approved, performing code reviews and ensuring application development standards are met including 12 mos. work experience in the primary technology as specified by the agency position description & job posting.
o Analytical skills to break up our complex software system into smaller units to create effective test cases.
o Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and manage workload especially during the release of code.
o A mindset of ‘test to break’ with attention to details and the nuances of the MHAS systems.
o Experience using automation tools and conducting manual testing, end-to-end functional testing and regression testing.
o Working knowledge of database/SQL to create simple/complex SQL queries to check whether proper data is stored in the backend databases.