• The primary objective of this engagement is for the selected candidate to serve as the GIS Architect of the DOH ArcGIS technology and users, including ArcGIS for Server Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, and ArcGIS Online, and as a developer of geospatial applications, maps, data, and databases. This position will also support the existing ArcGIS online dashboards.
The contractor will be permitted to work from home, but office space for the contractor will be provided as needed. In addition, client will supply all necessary hardware and software for daily use that are needed to complete assigned work items.
The selected candidate should have proven experience in the:
• Administration and support of the ArcGIS Online website, maps, data, dashboards, geodatabases, groups, and users. Support existing ArcGIS online dashboards that were implemented during the COVID pandemic.
• Administration and support of ArcGIS for Server Enterprise
• Administration and support of ArcGIS software and users
• Administration of ESRI licensing, determining licensing needs.
• Development of applications, services, dashboards, maps, and data in support of client requirements
The contractor will be required to:
• Manage assignments and track progress against agreed upon timelines.
• Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage work efforts, coordinating with the EDW and other teams.
• Participate in status reviews, process reviews, deliverable reviews, and software quality assurance work product reviews with the appropriate stakeholders.
• Participate in business and technical requirements gathering.
• Perform research on potential solutions and provide recommendations to the EDW and client.
• Develop and implement solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
• Participate in testing of implemented solution(s).
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customer representatives.
• Give presentations for the EDW, other DOH offices, and agencies involved with this project.
• Develops and maintains processes and procedural documentation.
• Ensure project compliance with relative federal and commonwealth standards and procedures.
• Conduct training and transfer of knowledge sessions for system and code maintenance.
• Complete weekly project status updates in Daptiv if necessary. This will be dependent on a project being entered in Daptiv.
• • Utilize a SharePoint site for project and operational documentation; review existing documentation.
CONTRACTOR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• The Architect has the ability to design, de... by Santosh Yambari @
The Architect has the ability to design, develop, and implement application infrastructure to provide reliable and scalable applications and systems to meet the organization’s objectives and requirements. The Architect is familiar with a variety of the application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies, practices, and procedures.
• Experience with installing, configuring, and managing ArcGIS for Server
• Experience with managing and using ArcGIS Online
• Experience with ESRI Licensing
• Create and maintain geodatabases
• Experience supporting GIS users with their use of GIS
• Working with spatial features
• Creating maps, map and feature services, data, dashboards
• Perform analysis using various geoprocessing tools
• Experience with the development, testing, implementation, and support of geospatial applications, services, dashboards, maps, and data.
• Ability to balance work between multiple projects and possess good organizational skills, minimal or no direct supervision
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues, and as a member of a team
• Ability to present complex technical concepts and data to a varied audience effectively.
• More than 10 years of relevant experience
• 4-year college degree in computer science or related field with advanced study preferred.